Blog Update, February/Winter 2016
Hope’s Steering Committee and Church Council continued to work tirelessly through the fall and winter to move the process forward in building our new church and preschool…
- Our Conditional Use Permit was approved by the City of Temecula in December.
- Also in December, the congregation met with architect Jack Lanphere for a Q & A session about the building’s interior. He also met with the staff of Hope Children’s Center in January. Comments, input, and questions were gathered from members unable to attend.
- The steel framework engineering for the building has been finished, and landscaping plans are complete.
- The Congregation continues to support “Hope for the Future,” a fundraising effort for church construction expenses – thank you!
- Hope has a working relationship with a local bank and all paperwork is in order for a loan to be approved.
- Hope has agreed to include a horse trail in its landscaping plans for the surrounding community to use.
- A development agreement is being finalized with Los Ranchitos Home Owners Association, and a vote of the members of the HOA to approve our plan is expected in the near future.
We look forward, with God’s help, to the construction process to begin!