Like any building project, developing the plan and working through all the preconstruction details takes much longer than the actual construction phase. And, this preconstruction phase requires patience, a little sense of humor, and a whole lot of faith and prayer! Here are a few current details about our project…
- Our CUP (Conditional Use Permit) Application is working its way through the City approval process. We hope to meet and present our project to the Planning Commission for final approval soon.
- We are waiting for the water district and Pechanga to approve our
- The geological survey is complete and the report has been submitted to the City.
- Our Architect is putting the final touches on the blueprints and working with Hope’s Children Center to ensure all of the preschool’s regulatory needs are met.
- Our Steering Committee and Los Ranchitos Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Board has contacted thirty three of our closest neighbors to discuss our project. With the HOA Board, we are working on a Development Agreement that will then be forwarded to our Los Ranchitos HOA members for their approval.
Phase I donations to “Building Hope for the Future” has climbed to over $70,000! Thank you for your generosity!
We will update this site as important details arise. In the meantime, we ask that your prayers include continued divine guidance, open doors, and the right people to join our project to complete God’s vision for His new church and preschool.