Day Camp 2017 July 31-August 4
Full Day Camp (9 am-3 pm) for campers entering kindergarten-6th grade in Fall 2017
Half Day Camp (9 am-noon) for campers ages 4 & 5 years old
The full-day camp is led by trained and screened counselors of Lutheran Retreats, Camps and Conferences who bring an activity-filled program to Temecula. Campers participate in games, water activities, singing, crafts, worship and community-building without the worry of being away from home. Bible studies are filled with activities that reinforce the lessons.
The half-day preschool portion of the camp is run by trained and screened Hope volunteers. Half-day campers begin with the big kids for worship, then go to a separate area for their own age appropriate activities that correspond to the theme.
$120 for full-day camper*
$45 for half-day campers*
*$10 discount for each additional camper in family
Partial Scholarships available for those in need
July 16-21 at Luther Glen Camp & Farm
Youth in 6th through 8th grades (fall 2017) are invited to spend a week at Luther Glen and Farm where pastors, youth workers (that be Shirley at Hope) and camp staff gather for a time of study and goofing around in the great outdoors with other youth from Lutheran churches all over southern California.
Camp is led by staff of Lutheran Retreats, Camps and Conferences (LRCC) which consists of young adults with a passion for sharing the Gospel. All are trained in CPR and First Aid. The program is designed to provide a safe, nurturing environment where adults and youth live in community.
Luther Glen Luther and Farm is located in the San Bernardino Mountains in Oak Glen…apple country! It is home to a growing and sustainable farm. Goats, sheep, chickens, dogs, pigs, worms and a horse are all hard at work. The gardens grow a variety of produce that campers enjoy during their stay.
Cost is $430. Hope will give each camper at least $140 toward camp from fundraisers. We hope to have more fundraiser that will help reduce the cost to families further. Siblings receive a $20 discount for the second our more camper in the family.
For all youth in Middle School thru College-Age
Each Wednesday, June 14 to August 9 all youth in middle school, high school or college-aged and their friends are invited to have fun in or around water in some form at various locations around Southern California. Deadline to RSVP for each event is NOON the Sunday BEFORE the event you wish to attend.
Parents are needed to drive/chaperone for most events. Events are:
- June 14 Moonlight Beach – swimming, castle contest, kite flying, BBQ and bonfire worship (Open to the entire congregation!!!)
- June 21 Lake Poway with Pedal boats, fishing boats or row boats, games and picnic dinner (Open to the entire congregation!!!)
- June 28 Knott’s Soak City (Buena Park) Water Park
- July 5 Ice Skating at Iceoplex, Escondido
- July 12 Water games
- July 19 – Confirmation Camp week – no Wet & Wacky Wednesday
- July 25 – Water Scavenger Hunt & , Pool Party
- August 2 – Broomball with LRCC Day Camp Staff and other Harvest Conference Churches
- August 9 – Kayaking or Stand-Up Paddle Boarding around Mission Bay, games, BBQ & bonfire worship.
Click button to learn more about and/or register for all or any event.
Friday, July 14
Enjoy a night of baseball among other Christians and help those in need by bringing non-perishable food items to help the hungry in Lake Elsinore.
- Game Time: 7:05 pm—Fireworks follow the game
- Game Tickets: $8 each /Parking Passes are $4
- Pre-Game Picnic: 6 pm with Christian Band Music — Picnic Ticket: $5.50 (includes Hot dog, Chips and Drink)
LAST day to order tickets, parking passes and picnic meals is Monday, July 3. Pick up tickets Sunday, July 9 at Hope. Tickets not picked up will be mailed on Monday, July 10